Subscription Service Guidelines
- Service is curb to curb. Vehicles cannot enter private driveways.
- Subscription Service is public transportation service provided on a monthly basis.
- Transportation is combined with other customers and riders may be on the vehicles up to 90 minutes.
- Payment for service much be received by the 26th of each month in order for service to begin the 1st of each month. For any payment received after the 26th, there will be a three business day delay in service. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Payment is non-refundable, non-transferable, there are no credits given.
- The vehicle has up to 20 minutes to arrive.
- This vehicle will not wait more than 3 minutes to pick you up.
Please visit our Subscription Pricing Page (en Espanol Pronto saldra)
Effective July 1, 2015 MART will no longer provide subscription service for children attending a school or school substitution program.
Changes and Cancellations
- Changes are limited to four times a month and must be called in to ‘MART’ at least one day before.
- If you do not call and cancel your pick up trip prior to arrival of the vehicle, your return ride will be automatically canceled, you will have to make other arrangements for your trip.
- If you do not show up for your trip for two consecutive days, ‘MART’ will suspend your service (no credit will be issued). Once you contact ‘MART’ your transportation will be reinstated beginning the next business day.
‘MART’ is unable to accommodate appointment delays due to inclement weather. If you do not need service, please call to cancel.
During inclement weather ‘MART’ may have to cancel service. We will do our best to provide service. Listen to WPKZ Radio 1280AM or call ‘MART’ for updates.
We do not reimburse or credit for cancelled service due to inclement weather