Facilities Project Assistant
January 25, 2022
This position supports the Facilities department performing routine administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, as well as providing information to callers and greeting visitors.
Essential Functions/Position Responsibilities:
- Answers telephones and emails providing information requested and/or forwarding/ transferring accordingly to the appropriate party
- Manages paper and electronic filing systems, recording information, auditing/updating paperwork, or maintaining documents such as project files, purchase orders, contractor sign-in sheets and daily logs, etc.
- Creates, maintains and/or enters information into databases, spreadsheets, Outlook calendars
- Prepares reports and presentation materials, meeting agendas and minutes
- Assists with project management tasks and contractor certified payroll administration
- Schedules and confirms appointments for team and business partners
- Assists with greeting visitors and directing them to the appropriate parties to meet their needs
- Assists Maintenance Department Manager with administrative tasks as assigned by Director
When duties and responsibilities change, the employee may be asked to perform other duties as required as business needs dictate. Employees are required to identify any changes in their job duties since the descriptions were last reviewed. Additionally, MART may ask that employees conduct a review of their position as part of the performance-evaluation process.
- High school Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative experience in a fast-paced environment
- Working experience with using multi-line phone systems
- Reliable means of transportation
- Excellent communication skills including listening, oral and written
- Skilled in Adobe Pro, as well as MS Office Suite: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to use a calculator, add and subtract
- Attention to detail a must
- Critical thinking and analytical skills highly desired
To see the full Facilities Project Assistant Admin Job Description click here.
Send resumes to email@example.com to apply