Assistant Director of Customer Service
May 13, 2022
The Montachusett Regional Transit Authority (MART) has an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join our diverse team of professionals. We are looking for an experienced Assistant Director who is team oriented, well-versed in performance and operations management and ready to solve problems before they become obstacles. In this position, you will be working in a high-paced environment overseeing multiple departments to provide exceptional customer service to our members and vendors.
Additional responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Assist in developing and implementing plans and goals for each department
- Ensure compliance with regulations and internal policies
- Monitor attainment of objectives
- Undertake staffing responsibilities (hiring, training, evaluating etc.)
- Assist in budgeting and monitoring expenses
- Fulfill duties as assigned by the Director and Executive Director
If you have excellent leadership skills, a desire to assist others, and an eye for detail, this job is for you!
Click here to see the full Assistant Director Customer Service Job Description.
Send resumes to email@example.com