Assistant Director of Customer Service
July 7, 2022
Assistant Director, Customer Service:
MART is looking for a hardworking and experienced professional to fill the role of Assistant Director of Customer Service. MART is only one of two Massachusetts Regional Transit Authorities that brokers non-emergency medical transportation to eligible consumers that manages services for 286 of the 351 (82%) communities in Massachusetts.
A successful candidate would be team oriented, well-versed in performance and operations management and ready to solve problems before they become obstacles. In this position, you will be working in a high-paced environment overseeing multiple departments to provide exceptional customer service to our members and vendors.
Additional responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Assist in developing and implementing plans and goals for each department
- Ensure compliance with regulations and internal policies
- Monitor attainment of objectives
- Undertake staffing responsibilities (hiring, training, evaluating etc.)
- Assist in budgeting and monitoring expenses
- Fulfill duties as assigned by the Director and Executive Director.
If you have excellent leadership skills, a desire to assist others, and an eye for detail, this job is for you!
Click here to see the full Assistant Director Customer Service Job Description.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org