‘MART’ Commuter Rail Parking Locations:
- 36-44 Nashua Street, Leominster
- 100-150 Main Street, Fitchburg
- 55 Authority Drive, Fitchburg (limited service until 11/21/16)
Daily Parking Pass $3.00
Monthly Parking Pass $50.00
‘MART’ Commuter Rail Parking Information:
- Patrons must know their license plate number when they get to the parking pay-station.
- Daily tickets, multi-day tickets, and monthly passes can be purchased at the machines using your license-plate number for verification. There is no longer a need to display a ticket on the dashboard.
- To park overnight you must purchase parking tickets for two days.
- Vehicles parking without payment will be issued a Citation. Repeat offenders may be subject to towing at the owner's expense.
- The pay-stations accept cash or credit (MasterCard, Visa, and Discover).
- Passes are non-refundable. Parking is available at your own risk.
- Holidays and weekends are free.
There are also four Electric Vehicle Charging Stations at each parking facility. Electric Vehicles may use these to charge while parked at the Park-and-Ride facility. The consumer must pay 25 cents per kilowatt hour. See our EVC page for more details.